Man Spotted Beating This Dog On Busy Street – Watch How Many Responded

cecil2016 red banner

If someone is abusing a dog in broad daylight, how soon would people step in and stop the abuse? Right away? within 20 seconds? less than a minute? and how many people would you think would jump in? a dozen at once?

This is what Youtuber OckTV wanted to find out as he conducted a social experiment where he will be abusing a fake dog in public and see how many people would react.

Bez-nazwy-3

Using a stuffed dog and a sound box playing dog sound on repeat, he proceeded on punching and kicking this stuffed animal in public to see the public’s reaction.

Word from our Sponsors

phone case

A sad case to see that only two people responded. the rest just ignored, or joined in on the abuse. it is rather sad that people tolerate this kind of abuse.

Up next:

Post Author: CecilsPride

0 thoughts on “Man Spotted Beating This Dog On Busy Street – Watch How Many Responded

• makingwavesoutreach

(March 29, 2016 - 6:58 am)

A great idea but shocked at the majority who are not phased at all, & wtf is up with the black guy?!?! Beating the dog & throwing it in the street?!?! This is exactly the kind of people who don’t deserve the air they breathe! I wonder if those few people who actually stopped to help would do the same for farm animals?

• Tengoku Jaquin

(March 30, 2016 - 3:06 pm)

lol yeah he was super mean hes need help

• starcatsastrology

(March 31, 2016 - 5:00 pm)

Sadly, I don’t believe those who didn’t respond to the social experiment would do anything about the plight of farm animals. It’s tragic to think of this, but I see it as true: most people do not have the consciousness to step out of herd mentality and step into the shoes or paws of other humans and other creatures. Hence a world coming apart at the seams.

• dlober

(March 29, 2016 - 7:07 am)

They deserve the same response when it is them in that place.

• m.kincer

(March 29, 2016 - 8:02 am)

more people need to stand-up for animals ..they have suffered at the hands of man for a million yrs !! its time to help animals (all people need to help) for they have suffered way to long !!!!!!!!!!

• Laurie

(March 29, 2016 - 1:48 pm)

Very sad and unbelievable!

• mesbah fatiha

(March 30, 2016 - 4:04 am)

I would react immediately, I would NEVERRRRRR pretend not to have seen, I would react against the most violent man, NEVER shall an abuser do any harm to an animal with me remaining a passive spectator. who reacted A WOMANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN of course,

• Christian Gesmondi

(March 30, 2016 - 11:44 am)

This made me SO SICK TO MY STOMACH! I WANTED TO KILL THE PEOPLE THAT DIDN’T HELP AND THE PEOPLE THAT HELPED HURT THE “DOG”!!!! I am astounded at all of the pieces of shit that just walked by and didn’t do or say anything about this!!!!!

• starcatsastrology

(March 31, 2016 - 1:43 pm)

Shocking — the percentage of people who did nothing and those that actually joined in the beating. Only two people out of the crowds did anything to stop the abuse. This is a terrible commentary on the stupidity and socio-deadness of the human race.

• Barb

(April 8, 2016 - 4:24 pm)

I DONT KNOW THERE IS SOOOOOOOO MANY PSYCHOPATHS BASTARDS IN AMERICA !!!!!!!!!!!WHAT A SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!KARMA IS A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!GET THEM SON!!!!!!!!!!!