Radio Host Puts Arm In Bear Trap To Prove How Inhumane Trapping is

cecil2016 red banner

Much respect to this radio show emcee for putting himself in pain to show the world that trophy hunting is not the way to go. In a radio fundraiser to raise awareness of trapping and the cruelty of animal trapping, a radio DJ puts his arm into a bear trap to show that trapping is inhumane and causes insurmountable amount of stress for the animals.

Word from our Sponsors

phone case

Up next:

Post Author: CecilsPride

0 thoughts on “Radio Host Puts Arm In Bear Trap To Prove How Inhumane Trapping is

• Stacey Ann

(March 1, 2016 - 9:26 pm)

Wow that guy is truly something! I think that this would be a good practice for trappers to get into so they can get a dose of their own god damn medicine!

• Sheryl Schroeder

(March 1, 2016 - 9:45 pm)

It should be REQUIRED before ANYONE buys a trap to use that they do this!

• justnicephotos

(March 2, 2016 - 3:45 am)

Love it – I did a tv debate many years ago while I was a director of the humane society and had a man who supported trapping put his hand in a leg hold trap …… the words that would have come out of his mouth – but couldn’t say a thing ! Too much pain and being a man I guess he didn’t want to SCREAM !

• internationalwildlifebond1

(March 2, 2016 - 4:15 am)

Shared to highlight the inhumanity of indiscriminate trapping. The SHARE Act wants to permit more such trapping? Unbelievable in a ‘civilised’ country.

• […] Link to video of a Radio host ‘highlighting’ the pain of ‘traps’, that are … […]

• Nancy

(March 2, 2016 - 5:14 am)

Reblogged this on "OUR WORLD" and commented:
    I would love to see trappers have a guts to do this….

• BreezeCyclone

(March 2, 2016 - 9:01 am)

shared. Anyone who thinks this is ok to do to animals I wish on them 100 fold. I noticed many imbeciles missing the point on the youtube comments. Unfortunate that we have so many morons living among us.

• Cornelia Bock

(March 2, 2016 - 6:16 pm)

where is Your Petition ? ? ? ! ! !

Gesendet von Yahoo Mail auf Android