crowdheader

Puppy mills are one of the cruelest things out there. Runts from puppy mills often experience the worst of the worst. Not only are they rejected by their biological mothers, they are also bullied by their siblings and rejected by their breeders and potential buyers because of their size.  This abused puppy was rescued from a puppy mill by an animal rescue group, for all his life he had only experienced abuse and the only emotional response he learned was fear.

Watch how kindness from a loving rescuer changes his attitude from fear to calmness.

Word from our Sponsors

all i care elephantAll I care About Are Elephants Hoodie
(or phone case)

bear care hoodie purp

Up next:

Post Author: CecilsPride

0 thoughts on “This Rescued Dog Experiences Love For The First Time, His Reaction Was Priceless

• Stacey Ann

(December 13, 2015 - 7:29 pm)

I’ve known about puppy mills but OMG have not heard a scream like that 🙁 All stores who sell animals should be closed down and banned! Any kind of pet store that sells animals, especially dogs and cats should be made to abide by pet adoption services only, maybe one day we’ll see this across the board.

• Stacey Ann

(December 13, 2015 - 7:30 pm)
  • […] Source: This Rescued Dog Experiences Love For The First Time, His Reaction Was Priceless […]

• Melissa

(December 29, 2015 - 3:29 pm)

I would like further information on the outcome of this dogs fate. If he is available, I would love to adopt and help further with his rehabilitation. At the very least, I would like and would greatly appreciate, an update of some kind. This literally spoke to my heart. I won’t be able to feel better until I know he’s safe and loved. Please, anyone who can help.

• ruby1612

(January 4, 2016 - 7:51 am)

This dog was NOT from a puppy mill what so ever. I am part of Save The Breasta Dogs , check us out on facebook, and we rescued him from Breasta Kill Shelter in Romania! He is in foster in the UK now with a great lady and her organisation Frances Adores Bullbreeds. Thank you.

• C. Fisch

(July 11, 2016 - 2:23 pm)

I understand your lovely reaction

• Jacki D. Keeney

(February 1, 2016 - 11:21 pm)

This is an animal that has been traumatized beyond anything any of us can even begin to fathom. Whoever was responsible for breaking this poor dog’s spirit should be nailed to a tree and allow the scavengers their feast!

• C. Fisch

(July 11, 2016 - 2:26 pm)

Ok with you Jacki