Hunter Of Cecil The Lion Said His “Life Is Ruined”

love paw.png

Theo Bronkhorst business destroyed

The hunter behind the killing of Cecil the Lion, Theo Bronkhorst, hired by American Dentist, Walter Palmer, has stated that since news broke out about Cecil the Lion and him identified as the hunter who aided Palmer in the hunt, his life has turned upside down as his business was shut down.

A message from our sponsors:free lion necklace engagement

Get one today!

Sitting anxiously in his car awaiting trial earlier yesterday, Bronkhost was swarmed by reporters. He repeatedly said that he had the proper document and the hunt was legal. When asked about the collar on Cecil, he said that collared lions were hunted every year and he believe that he was the fall guy and that the charges ruined his life.

“Well, it’s destroyed us, it’s destroyed the family, my business,” said an emotional Bronkhorst. “You know, we employ a lot of people, and they are on half-time now…”

While the shooting of Cecil was against the law as declared by Zimbabewean officials, illegal hunting is rarely prosecuted  but WILDCru researcher, Brent Staplekamp, believes that things may turn out differently as the world is upset about the death of Cecil. Bronkhorst’s case has been postponed once again until early next week.

Word from our sponsors

Join us at the world's BIGGEST Cecil Rally in 2016!
Join us at the world’s BIGGEST Cecil Rally in 2016!

In other news, the dentist that hired him, Walter Palmer just relaunched his website after an attack from Anonymous. Read more about it HERE

river bluff dental website

Up next:

Post Author: CecilsPride

276 thoughts on “Hunter Of Cecil The Lion Said His “Life Is Ruined”

• Dr. Rex

(October 16, 2015 - 2:31 am)

Reblogged this on It Is What It Is and commented:
    Well, did you expect any different? Things tend to be this way when KARMA hits …. how many before killing Cecil have you been involved in? I don’t feel sorry for you at all!!

• Mia van de Loo

(October 16, 2015 - 10:54 am)

Karma laat zich altijd gelden ik hoop dat alle jagers te pakken genomen mogen worden en allemaal worden geruineerd tot op de bodem,doden is doden mens of dier daar is geen respect voor,jaag op de jager.

• Dr. Rex

(October 16, 2015 - 11:50 am)

I’m sorry … I can’t understand …

• Robert Maudsley

(October 16, 2015 - 4:14 pm)

Dr. Rex. Google Translator says Mia van de Loo’s comment is..”Karma always let me apply hope all hunters should be taken to address and are all ruined to the ground , dead is dead humans or animals there is no respect for , hunt the hunter .”

• Cherie van Gelder

(October 17, 2015 - 1:43 am)

Karma will reign. I hope that all hunters will get caught and all will be totally ruined. To kill is to kill, whether it’s a human or an animal. There’s no respect [for either]. Hunt the hunters. [this is the correct translation of Mia’s message. Don’t EVER use Google translate. I think I’ve just shown you why.]

• John Dwyer

(October 16, 2015 - 1:16 pm)

Why do you suppose that Dentist, Walter Palmer’s business in Marco Island, FL (Naples), isn’t also ruined?

• Amy

(October 16, 2015 - 6:48 pm)

I hope you all feel the same way about hunting deer in the US.

• Dr. Rex

(October 16, 2015 - 6:49 pm)

I feel the same about any kind of hunting!

• Mrs Sunshine

(October 16, 2015 - 7:13 pm)

No. Deer are not an endangered species and their killing is regulated by the government. Their natural predators- cougars and wolves are extinct in some areas and rare in most. If their population isn’t culled, they will destroy forests, and property. They get on the roads and cars hit them, endangering lives. We did this to the local ecology and therefore, responsibility must be taken up. Also, some people in rural areas rely on local game to put food on the table. Red meat is expensive and if you have a family to feed, properly stored venison will last for a long time and is a good, cheap way to put food in bellies.

Lions are predators that help keep down populations of herbivores. They help keep the balance. They are endangered animals and have a complex family dynamic- much like wolves and killing a lion will damage the family group, collapse the pride and make the waning genetic pool that much smaller.

What this man did was irresponsible to the utmost degree. He had no consideration for the ramification of his actions. What he did was wasteful and destructive and selfish.

• Gale Magers Abernathy

(October 16, 2015 - 9:36 pm)

People eat deer!!!!!!!

• harriet

(October 17, 2015 - 11:10 am)

Deer populations need to be kept under control through hunting so that they don’t develop diseases that will kill a great number of them. Which is preferable? There are people in this country who depend on wildlife for most of their protein.

• Bruce Stanley

(October 22, 2015 - 9:51 am)

So the people that say deer hunting protects the deer from being wiped out by disease. Do the diseased deer have signs on them: “Shoot me I’m diseased”???? NRA talking point #….

• Virginia

(October 18, 2015 - 3:37 pm)

CECILS LIFE WAS RUINED BY YOU, GREEDY MURDERER, HE HAD A HOME, FAMILY, WAS LOVED AND YOU TOOK IT ALL AWAY , WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND !!!!!

• BreezeCyclone

(October 16, 2015 - 3:23 am)

Good happy to hear this. I cant stand that these nasty people have the nerve to try to get sympathy for their families.. same with poachers.

• Maria

(October 16, 2015 - 3:53 am)

Good… I hope he also gets jail time…

• Sherry

(October 16, 2015 - 4:23 am)

He is not the only one in the wrong. I hope he and those who had a hand in allowing this all have justice to serve. In many ways he is the fall guy because I am sure this happens ALL OF THE TIME but it needs to stop and animals do not need to be the hunted. If it means that this jerk needs to be the fall guy then just needs to start someplace and people need to be held accountable! I do not feel sorry for him but he is not the only one. He is just the one that made world news.

• jeky

(October 16, 2015 - 4:45 am)

There is room enough for more, your life is not as ruined as Cecil´s and so many others who died with your assistance.

• Jill Collett Buschlen

(October 16, 2015 - 4:48 am)

I hope he can never hunt again. The leopards will be safe. Problem being he’s such a scum, he will probably put his hunting dogs down. I wonder how many gorgeous leopards this scumbag has killed.

• LauraP

(October 16, 2015 - 8:44 am)

Lions

• Jackie Arkle

(October 16, 2015 - 5:28 am)

You ruined an entire pride’s life. I hope you rot in hell for what you did! Scumbag!

• Tanja Pirttilä

(October 16, 2015 - 5:31 am)

Cry some more, you silly little poacher. It’s so heartwarming to hear his life is ruined. He deserves all of the $#!T coming at him and soooooo much more <3
    Rot in jail! :3

• joe douglas

(October 16, 2015 - 9:05 am)

Well said Tanja!!! weve never met and I already like you! of course me and my wife are big fans of anyone who defends all innocent life!!

• Frieda Siecker

(October 16, 2015 - 6:11 am)

He deserves that!!!!!

• Gail

(October 16, 2015 - 6:48 am)

One your papers are in order,fine.Why would anyone living in the USA want to go to Africa and lore out a lion and make him suffer for over 24 hours then shoot him.They pose with a satanic smile.Skin him and decapitate his head.No morals,no conscience.He is an animals terrorist.

• Pamela Harvey

(October 16, 2015 - 7:16 am)

if there was open season on little old ladies with a hump back believe me he will kill them to

• Rupeshkant Vyas

(October 16, 2015 - 7:20 am)

U deserve what u have done. When u can not give life to anyone, how can u take the one? To kill anybody is biggest crime and one has to pay for it.

• Dronerg

(October 16, 2015 - 7:26 am)

DeSTORYed!! Whoever wrote this needs to check their spelling!

• Diana Beall

(October 16, 2015 - 7:31 am)

Hum, unhappy ’cause you got caught! You’re not necessarily the “fall guy”. Maybe Karma, or God’s will. Doesn’t matter, scum like you and Palmer must realize that millions of people are disguised and horrified of your lack of morals concerning life. Cecil had family that depended on him for safety, security, food, love, etc., which makes him not much different than you as head of family, except he hunted for food for his family. You, kill for fun, pleasure and personal pride. So, you suck and others like you. Hefty fines and prison time is too good for you. You are one of millions like you. No pity for murderers.

• harriet

(October 17, 2015 - 11:16 am)

Check your spelling, sweetheart. Disguised???? Really???????? Also, it would be “horrified BY, not of.”

• Brenda Gascoigne

(October 17, 2015 - 2:37 pm)

Grammar and spelling police? I’d like to see your badge, please! The sentiment was right, and it’s bad manners to correct others, especially in public, unless you are a parent or in a teaching situation. Also, auto-correct is often responsible for what appear to be spelling errors. Diana might learn spelling and grammar, but will you learn to be kind? That’s generally a part of someone’s nature, so not easy to rectify.

• Bruce Stanley

(October 22, 2015 - 9:53 am)

Last week some rich ugly American dickhead killed one of the largest Lions in Africa for his bragging rights…

• hookfinger

(October 16, 2015 - 8:00 am)

Perhaps all of his employees would not be hurting if he did his due diligence and conducted his business in a legal and ethical manner.

• Vicki Strickland

(October 16, 2015 - 2:54 pm)

How the hell do you hunt in an ethical manner? (SMH)

• Flagger Dave

(October 16, 2015 - 5:06 pm)

By properly identifying your target. I.E. making sure you aren’t harvesting a species you don’t have permits for. Or in this case identifying a wild lion (which shouldn’t be hunted anyway unless it was shown as a threat to humans or livestock)

Making the kill in as quick and efficient as possible. None of this wounding and tracking it for 24 hours before making the fatal blow. You aim to kill in one shot be it bow or gun as your weapon of choice.

Finally you be respectful to the creature you’ve harvested. Use as much of the carcass as possible. Use all the meat for food, find uses for the bones, use the pelt for clothing etc.

Tribes for centuries were capable of surviving on harvested animals and utilizing every part of a kill and did so as a matter of need for survival.

Yes now we live in a time when hunting for survival is not needed but when done for sport with the traditions of our ancestors still applied like the tactics I’ve mentioned hunting can be done ethical, sustainable and humanely.

• Carole Lloydl

(October 16, 2015 - 8:12 am)

Oh dear! how sad, what a shame, hard luck. At least you are alive, poor Cecil is DEAD!!!All for your greed.

• Tammy

(October 16, 2015 - 8:15 am)

Boo hoo JACKASS

• marcia

(October 16, 2015 - 8:31 am)

Creep

• shajek

(October 16, 2015 - 8:59 am)

Yeah, so was Cecil’s life! along with his pride, his cubs and his brother! Why you feel bad for yourself but not other living sentient beings who’s lives YOU destroy? You pos, I’m glad to see justice, I have no mercy on this man at all!

• lynn

(October 16, 2015 - 9:01 am)

U are getting what U deserve Karma’s a bitch realy think about it you Had a great career and a family probably never wanted for to much! But because U decide to take the lives of inesent animal’s God’s creations , think about it Karma!!!!! (y)

• Sharon Hopkins

(October 16, 2015 - 9:17 am)

Good !!!!!!

I hope the rest of his life is ruined, as well as his wife as she’s a big game hunter and also his kids.

A trillion curses, plagues and poxes on him, his family and other big game hunters who enjoy snuffing the life out of a creature who are trying to survive.

I hope when this POS is on his deathbed, the spirits of all the creatures he murdered during his worthless life will haunt him into perpetuity.

Sharon

• Sari Boudreau

(October 16, 2015 - 12:46 pm)

I’m not defending big game hunters at all, but you kind of have to feel sorry for the kids in that family. They are being raised to think that killing innocent animals for trophies is okay, and they don’t know any better.

• Bruce Stanley

(October 22, 2015 - 9:56 am)

Trump’s moronic boys are trophy hunters as well. I think if I was wealthy, I’d go down there with great camera gear and video gear and photograph them and film them instead.

• shajek

(October 16, 2015 - 9:28 am)

Boo hoo! No mercy for you… only SWEET JUSTICE!

• Joe Ryan

(October 16, 2015 - 9:30 am)

This has to do with beauty. That chicken you ate last night was not as beautiful as this animal. Back off people. If i believed in “karma”, I would say that your self righteousness, callousness, and lack of grace is going to bounce back on you. Get real. Maybe the policy on these things should reevaluated, but it is not so cut and dry. We are killing animals to eat, and then thrashing this guy. Calm down.
    A beautiful animal is precious, a sloth is precious, and a chicken is precious – because they are all created by God. But so are we, with a brain, a soul and the ability to have compassion on our fellow man.

• Joe Ryan

(October 16, 2015 - 9:45 am)

I have to admit, I did not know the name of this site before I posted (was moving hastily across the net this morning). I thought it was a general news site. Instead, it is a site that is set up for Cecil. In that context, I would not have written the above statement. I can see that this is more of a site for grieving Cecil. I am a griever as well.
    As a general news story, however, I am in favor of balance and charity.
    Sorry that I posted the above on this site.

• Lisbeth Mønsted Larsen

(October 16, 2015 - 10:36 am)

well serves him right murdering a well known lion such as Cecil in the henious way it was done making the poor lion suffer for 48 hours does come with bad karma and this bloke deserves it who cares about what he has had to endure in the aftermath of this crime?Nothing can ever bring Cecil back the peace within his pride is shattered forever his cubs won´t survive and then this bloke moanes over lost business too bad who will ever trust this bloke again?.

• harriet

(October 17, 2015 - 11:20 am)

What possible difference does it make that he killed a “well-known” lion rather than one that was not well known? A lion is a lion is a lion–who, by the way, kill other animals to eat.

• Cynthia

(October 16, 2015 - 10:36 am)

Bastard. The only shame is that Walter Palmer is not suffering the same fate as the rest of you murderers! For every action, there is a reaction. You deserved this!

• J block

(October 16, 2015 - 10:49 am)

There’s always suicide, that’s a cure for scumbags like him

• Lanie Morris Levitt Carrillo

(October 16, 2015 - 10:57 am)

I’m really tired of hearing about how inconvenient this situation has been for the killers! YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW!! I would hope there would be a lesson learned from this sad, heartless act. I don’t hear about or read about any remorse being felt…only how unfair and hurtful the response has been for you.
    “Mr. Dentist” and the others who helped facilitate the “murder”…a word of caution to all of you: KARMA!

• Sandy m

(October 16, 2015 - 11:24 am)

There’s more that will come out of killing Cecil. I’m not against hunting there’s so many people doing it now. The business there is so upscale now, I’m not going to mention the name of the church but they donate where cecil was killed and they hunt in that area I remember as a child an walking into the preachers house and he must have had 20 heads on his wall of all the animals he killed in Africa

• bruna

(October 16, 2015 - 11:45 am)

People need to understand that wild animals are not their property to do what they want with. They should run free in their natural lives. People who do wrong should realise that their are consequences for their actions. All those involved in this wrong doing should be brought to task.

• Nazli Siddiqui

(October 16, 2015 - 11:51 am)

You believe collared lions are hunted every year so it’s ok for you to do it too? Narcissistic creep, like saying there are other criminals, so why me? You, your family, your employees are all lowest of varmins. Fall guy? I hope you become an example. The world has to put an end to this blood game that you call business.

• John Zolis

(October 16, 2015 - 11:51 am)

boo hoo hoo go get a real job instead of causing the extinction of species! Stop supporting a barbaric industry for the very rich as a way to compensate for their manhood !

• Deedie

(October 16, 2015 - 11:54 am)

Your life is ruined? Imagine being tracked for 48 hours before being killed by a spoiled, rich buffoon and the greedy ass who made it happen. That’s a ruined life. Go live under a rock. You’re not as special as you think you are.

• Ashley Love

(October 16, 2015 - 12:00 pm)

you r getting everything u deserve boo hoo NO ONE IS CRYING FOR YOU who was crying for cecil while you were slaughtering HIM u seemed to have think it was ok to take anothers life well cecil is paying you back from his grave where you put him YOU DESERVE THIS BET ULL NEVER KILL ANOTHER ANIMAL AGAIN YOU MAKE ME SICK and personally i hope some one destroys u like u did cecil you heart less piece of shit u deserve everything u get i hope n pray ur life is destroyed now

• Gaze

(October 16, 2015 - 12:30 pm)

Instant Karma is where it’s at. What goes around comes around.

• Doc Holliday

(October 16, 2015 - 1:44 pm)

Interesting to see all the hate ginned up by you people toward the killer of a single lion in Africa. I’m curious to know how much of that dander you could raise against those who slaughter 15 to 20 thousand innocent humans in utero every week here in the good old US of A. Hmmm? How about that? Where is your anguish over that?

• Greg Pate

(October 17, 2015 - 4:27 am)

I believe you’re on the wrong site

• Sandy Akhtari

(October 16, 2015 - 2:24 pm)

Good, I hope your whole life is ruined you fricken savaged beast with a small pecker. Only those hunt, to make them feel like they are large there. Good luck to the rest of your life, you might as well hang it up. It is not just the way you killed, it is the way you made him suffer the whole 2 days. Imagine, if that would be you, how would you feel those hours counting down to your death.

• dj80bugg

(October 16, 2015 - 3:00 pm)

Im sure he will be counting the hours to his death… what a douche. he’s just bummed cause he got caught.

• The WiZaRd

(October 16, 2015 - 4:57 pm)

Well Poacher Palmer, I guess the curse I put upon you worked!
    How’s it feel to be a victim of a little “witchcraft”, eh?
    (((BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)))
    And I’m not done casting my spells on you yet, you infidel!!
    I’ve got the brew in my cauldron churning up more hexes as I post!!
    Now prepare to the pay the ultimate price!!
    In time, you will be haunted by an army of angry spirits!!
    There’s no escape for you, as these spirits shall haunt you
    to the ends of the Earth for the rest of your life!!!

• Patricia Mendiola

(October 16, 2015 - 4:58 pm)

Turn about is fair play. At least you are still alive. Find another way to make your money.

• Michaelb

(October 16, 2015 - 5:11 pm)

Do innocent people try to deactivate GPS collars?

• MBartlett

(October 16, 2015 - 6:33 pm)

You are getting off light ,you should have your ass beat along with that prick dentist

• El Herraldo

(October 16, 2015 - 6:54 pm)

esas cosas le pasan a quienes son unos hijos de puta….

• David Wei

(October 16, 2015 - 8:06 pm)

Ruining your business is exactly the point of the protest…

• Bet

(October 17, 2015 - 1:01 am)

Please fix the typo and re-post. It will be a bit more credible then.

• Greg Pate

(October 17, 2015 - 4:24 am)

What a coincidence. Cecil told me his life is ruined, too.

• talilea

(October 17, 2015 - 4:54 am)

Aye! You knew there would be consequences when you paid someone 50,000 dollars to kill another being! Didn’t you?

• Peggy Moss

(October 17, 2015 - 5:52 am)

All you are worried about is how your business and family have been affected caused by your gruesom actions,You are a S.O.A.B,and should be punished serverely for what you did ,for the rest of your life.

• Marlene Lediet

(October 17, 2015 - 9:18 am)

So Karma came looking for you sooner than you thought, good may you forever remember Cecil.

• Pete sach

(October 17, 2015 - 10:30 am)

So your life is in ruins,cecils is destroyed by a callous cold blooded money hungry SOAB who has no value for life I genuinly hope you are ruined and end with the same fate as cecil with a bullet in the head.
    There is NO excuse for killing for leisure I wont call it sport as sport gives all an equal chance unlike the one sided murder you arranged for cecil

• harriet

(October 17, 2015 - 11:26 am)

Okay, so what if he had killed an “unknown” lion? Would there be all this uproar? Just askin’.

• […] Cecil’s Hunter said “his life is ruined”.  […]

• Karma Dude

(October 17, 2015 - 3:30 pm)

Meet Karma, Dude.

• Goddess of the earth

(October 18, 2015 - 2:30 am)

Exactly! Karma comes back around! Hunting should not be taking place PERIOD! Humanity needs to wake up and CHANGE. Simple as that.

• Mike Roberts

(October 18, 2015 - 5:40 am)

Hunting for food and population control still has its place in the world…

• Vegana Piranha

(October 18, 2015 - 6:59 am)

It’s time for us to stop acting like we’re cavemen. In what other aspect of life to we use regressivism as an excuse for bad behavior. Nobody needs body parts on their wall to prove they’re a big man.

• michael everett

(October 18, 2015 - 1:36 pm)

if your not going to eat it, don’t kill it

• occupywalkusa

(October 19, 2015 - 7:25 pm)

Sustainable hunting is a well needed service, senseless killing is always insanity

• Shane holt

(March 9, 2016 - 8:22 pm)

Hunting does take place and its really none of your business.

• Bruce Stanley

(October 22, 2015 - 9:40 am)

But did it make his d*ck bigger?

• Nathen Woods

(October 24, 2015 - 8:12 pm)

Well it certainly didn’t do a lot for your infantile brain.

• Shane holt

(March 9, 2016 - 8:23 pm)

Probably not. Interesting that some guys dick fascinates you.

• Ronny

(November 11, 2015 - 12:14 pm)

Hes life is finished, he had it coming. But there are many Walter Palmers out there, killing many kinds of animals right now. I don’t believe by now there’s much that could be done to solve the problem, because humans are the problem. As long as our specimen exist, the world and all animal that lives on it, are doomed. You guys can argue, yell, say nasty things against me, but that’s the truth. You are can save a lion today, an elephant tomorrow, but you are only postponing the inevitable.

• Janice Sterling

(March 6, 2016 - 1:13 pm)

blame us govt for destruction of america’s wild horses and burros – the bureau of land management wants to turn over some 50,000 wild horses that have been captured by the blm to slaughter – these wild horses belong to all americans and not to the govt – the reason for removing them is so ranchers can have more cheap grazing land for cattle – when the wild horses are gone – no one can bring them back – ck out thecloudfoundation.org for more information

• Cats

(March 9, 2016 - 11:59 am)

eventually, we may kill off all the humans (if the bees are eliminated i think we’re doomed) and then the cockroaches and alligtors can re-populate the earth.

• Jenny H

(October 17, 2015 - 4:41 pm)

Well, I suppose that is but cold comfort to Cecil whose life was not just ruined but ended!

• Johanna Barker

(October 17, 2015 - 8:31 pm)

What goes around, comes around.

• […] Cecil’s Hunter said “his life is ruined”.  […]

• Gary Baigent

(October 17, 2015 - 11:34 pm)

Destoryed? Is that having your bullshit removed? Unfortunately in this case his BS behaviour has been exposed maybe even destroyed?

• Debra Moore

(October 18, 2015 - 2:36 am)

Hmmm. Do I wish that I had a bit of sympathy for this man? NOPE.

• Eskil Jonsson

(October 18, 2015 - 2:48 am)

Good.

• Jenny H

(October 18, 2015 - 4:10 am)

still got off light – unlike Cecil whose undeserved death boosted two very sad egocentric males who can’t graced by calling them human beings

• Matthew Pottet

(October 18, 2015 - 5:32 am)

Seriously!
    The Lions life is gone…
    I’m sure he’ll slither somewhere and start over.

• Mike Roberts

(October 18, 2015 - 5:39 am)

As morally questionable as this guy’s actions were, the response has really shown the danger of the internet; His business was bombarded with vile and criminal comments, his staff and family were harassed and threatened and generally THAY were made to suffer for something THEY had very little control over. You call HIM a coward but you condemn him from the comfort and protection of anonymity and distance. I think a lot of this ‘outrage’ is mere fashion and many feel obliged to comment on it out of a sense of duty and desire to seem au currant and right-minded. This is the KONY2012 of this season….

• Gee.

(October 18, 2015 - 8:56 am)

First of all, learn to spell! Thay, don’t you mean they? You are in the same camp as him you moronic wanker. He slaughtered a defenceless animal, hope someone slaughters him!

• Pam Dworshak

(October 19, 2015 - 6:35 pm)

You are worse then him, saying a persons life should end? Your one people should watch out for!!

• Bruce Stanley

(October 22, 2015 - 9:41 am)

Wow, intelligent posters here? Can’t you at least learn how to use spell – check?

• Phil

(October 19, 2015 - 3:16 pm)

Instead of hunting the animals that cannot fire back, go on a hunt for the poachers who hunt animals. I am sure that could be more entertaining for the HUNTERS. Show there real skills and a trophy then for the preservation of wildlife not shooting them of so our future generations will only know them in a book. Show some logic ability.

• a4dd4a

(October 20, 2015 - 11:49 am)

Can he get some sensible replies? Geesh. Ok, Mike. No, I think you’re wrong in that it’s just fashion, but I do agree it got far out of hand. It is and was awful for his staff and probably family (although surely they could have restrained his ‘hobby’). But I also think he can rebuild in a year or two if he moves. Memories are short.

• Woodcutter52

(November 1, 2015 - 9:55 am)

The memory of this piece of shit human, and the piece of shit that hired him, Walter Palmer will NOT be forgotten ANY time soon. And I DO wish both of these useless fucks ALL of the torture, all of the damage, and a COMPLETE loss of their money, their lifestyle, and ANY comfort they may have left. And their families, because they allowed, supported, condoned and helped him in his goal of being the big name animal hunter he aspired to be. Palmer should be extradited to Zimbabwe, and prosecuted right along with the guide, then BOTH of these assholes convicted & sentenced to public execution. AND…the method of their execution should be to both be shot with the same arrows that killed Cecil, made to suffer publicly, then have their heads hacked off after they are skinned alive. What these scumbags did was an abomination to the world, and has been condemned by the world.
        If we had a President with any spine, or any guilt about ignoring this, he would send this sonofabitch to the people of Zimbabwe, and let him be destroyed, along with the guide, Bronkhorst. And send Palmer’s family along too, as his tramp wife & daughter are ALSO trophy hunters, & they participated in the disgusting, & NEEDLESS slaughter of over 300+ bears in the state of Florida. ALL because some idiot & soulless pieces of shit developers want to build a fucking shopping mall or houses on the bear’s habitat!! That was equal to the despicable MURDER of Cecil. These abominations of humanity, Palmer & Bronkhorst, are the absolute WORST HUMAN SCUM to ever be born. I cannot say enough bad about them, & cannot advocate enough for the total destruction of them & their supporting families. You would think that SOMEONE would have had the good sense and humanitarian compassion to say “This is wrong, don’t do this,” but NO, they supported this murder of Cecil & the murder of the 300+ bears in Florida.
        So, no, I cannot & will not hold back on my condemnation of these 2 scumbags. I am still hoping someone lights a match to Palmer’s business, and his primary as well as any vacation homes he has. And the same for Bronkhorst. Destroy their lives as if they were nothing more than garbage piles, which in effect, ARE. We cannot keep supporting this disgusting human trait of being the most savage and soulless species on this planet. Stop supporting the trophy hunting idiots, & SEVERELY punish the poachers and violaters by condemning them to death by public humiliation & then execution. Wipe the planet of this type of human, and forever mark them as poachers and murdering, gutless, & spineless pieces of shit. WHY do we continue to allow this shit, the illegal poaching of protected and endangered animals? You should know, that Palmer has a history of poaching, he was prosecuted for illegally hunting and poaching a bear in Wisconsin, I believe it was, but he tried to hide the evidence, and economize the kill. And his family has poached numerous protected animals, but he uses the money from his patients to employ and utilize scumbags (lawyers) to hide, or destroy, or twist the evidence against him. They love to paint this piece of shit as a persecuted hunter. Damn skippy the sonofabitch needs to be persecuted, along with his tramp family, and Bronkhorst.
        I cannot state enough that persecution and prosecution of these human shit bags should be allowed, and encouraged. I would hope that Palmer and all involved should die a lonely, miserable, and publicly humiliated life. And should lose all of his hunting rights forever, & relinquish ALL of his trophies and hunting weapons. Palmer, his tramp wife & daughter, and Bronkhorst, should be extradited to Zimbabwe, for public trial and conviction, & then public execution for their disgusting acts of illegally tracking, luring, and then poaching Cecil. It was an act of a criminal, and should be made known to the world that these people are humanity’s worst. Goddamn these pieces of shit. Goddamn them all to Hell.

• laurieeyebee

(March 5, 2016 - 9:46 pm)

No one’s fault but his and that prick Palmer. I wouldn’t call him a coward either – I’d call him a greedy murderer and I’d gladly call him that right to his face. I know nothing of the “fashion” aspect of animal rights and rescue. But, whether stirred by fashion or outrage, good for those who care enough to ruin his life.

• Leeza

(March 8, 2016 - 10:23 pm)

When a torturer-murderer whinges that his life is ruined it takes my breath away. It takes a lot to leave me without words: this does.

• Brett Kratt

(March 12, 2016 - 8:37 am)

The local population starves without this market.Meat is renewable,goe to the market and buy your murdered meat .Think and reseach don’t just babble.

• Jeanne Andrus

(March 13, 2016 - 8:00 am)

Brett Kratt – No one eats lion. If you are saying that the economy is dependent on trophy hunting, that’s nonsense. MUCH more is made on photo safari. Brings far more people to the area, and is far more sustainable. IF occasionally, animals must be destroyed due to age and disease, trophy hunting is not the way to do it either, because when people think they are entitled to hunt these animals, they think they don’t need to care where or how they go hunting. So, anyone who has enough money, thinks they are entitled to kill an animal for their own pride. Extinction is forever.

• nola

(October 18, 2015 - 6:03 am)

What’s “half-time”?

• Apryl

(October 18, 2015 - 6:48 am)

He still shows no remorse for killing a lion. He would do it again if he had the money. Stupid trophy hunters. No one should kill an animal they are not prepared to eat or in self defense.

• Scharia

(October 18, 2015 - 6:52 am)

Good!!!!!!!! An eye for an eye! Just a pity it can’t be a life for a life!!

• dkaffes2015

(October 18, 2015 - 8:14 am)

Sorry you should have thought about that before you illegally shot a protected lion that had a collar on , I do not believe you didn’t know , this was not your first trophy hunt and you saw them LURE that lion out of the PARK with whatever means they used to get you your trophy plus they said you paid the guide thousands of dollars to do it

• Bruce Stanley

(October 22, 2015 - 9:43 am)

Are we supposed to feel sorry for this small dicked a-hole? Nope! He probably will go to Gofundme, and get other sympathetic thrill – killers to send him big bucks.

• dkaffes2015

(October 18, 2015 - 8:19 am)

YOUR PATHETHIC AND DESERVE WHAT YOU GET

• teresa bonelli

(October 18, 2015 - 1:51 pm)

Los cazas furtivos que nos arruinan y matan nuestra naturaleza se merecen el mismo desprecio que ha tenido W.Palmer,.un hombre que no ha mostrado el minimo de arrepentimiento ha sido y sigue siendo una basura humana y nadie lamenta que este arruinado.

• oldfoxbob

(October 18, 2015 - 7:33 pm)

His employees should all quit, find an other DDS out there. He needs to move to some small community in the middle of nowhere and start a new practice. That is the only way he can now make a living. That and quit hunting all together.

• Pam Dworshak

(October 19, 2015 - 6:44 pm)

Do you know what would happen if hunting was ended? Over population, starving animals, wildlife invading our towns and cities. people being attacked by hungry predators. Animals suffering. It was the guides that were in the wrong, they even said so. He is from Minnesota, BIG hunting state I have to say, did my fare share there to. How is he to know anything about Africa that is why he hired 2 guides. He did everything legal. All of you should be worried about what is going on in the middle east and leave this poor man alone. You didn’t even know about this lion before this just like 99% of the people in Africa didn’t know about the lion, they are the ones that should be saying something not all of you.

• a4dd4a

(October 20, 2015 - 11:51 am)

Legal? I’ve seen lots of s**t that’s legal. It’s moraly wrong. And any fool knows many animals in Africa are in danger of being wiped out. How is there any sport in hunting lions? Was he going to eat it? Course not. That sort of hunting is wrong. Get your thrills another way that supports the planet and her life.

• Bruce Stanley

(October 22, 2015 - 9:45 am)

“Leave this poor man alone”???? Give me a break. You are so in the wrong Pam.

• BreezeCyclone

(October 28, 2015 - 12:42 am)

Pam, God has placed the perfect system for all living things we don’t need psychopath hunters to help population control. If anything, human population needs to be controlled as we are grossly over populated and encroaching on the animals habitats, its unnatural! If YOU are so worried about the middle east you should go do something about it, instead of defending psychopath corrupt idiots who kill innocent lions. Its not your place to say lions who are old can die no problem. The people of Africa namely Zimbabwe are victims of the Mugabe tyrants oppression, of course they didn’t know about the lion. Seriously get off your soap box. Just because people there didn’t know about it doesn’t make it any less important. This guy is a slime ball who was involved in other wildlife crimes and got out of it. Any kind of animal advocates will support more than one issue, including human rights.

• Woodcutter52

(November 1, 2015 - 10:12 am)

Pam Dworshak, you are another piece of shit that supports this motherfucker. He KNEW about Cecil because the fucker did not want just a regular lion, he wanted a “special” lion, and Bronkhorst told him about Cecil. Then Palmer concocted the plan to lure the lion OUT of the PROTECTION of the park, by baiting him with dead animals that they killed before going after him. You are just a brainless bitch supporting the actions of criminals, and you have never supported the wildlife in any way. You need to just shut the fuck up. Bronkhorst and Palmer should be publicly prosecuted and then publicly executed for murdering Cecil. Keep your fucking nose out of things you know NOTHING about. And for your fucking information I DID know about Cecil, have seen many stories about him, and was able to see him live a couple of years ago. So fuck you and your idiotic comment about people not ever hearing about this murder or Cecil until he was dead. Just fuck you. You made UNINFORMED, and BIASED opinions based on heresay, & misguided facts. I am a FIRM believer that both of these scumbags and their families, should suffer unmercifully and be deported out of this country to an abandoned, and deserted island, completely void of any animals, and there they can be forgotten about, and hunt each other. And you can go as well. Stay out of grown folk’s conversation you fucking poser.

• Hendrika Moss

(March 5, 2016 - 5:36 pm)

Why dont send their ass to the middle east and let them shoot there.but only the problem isthat they shoot back over there. And those hunters scared to face that

• Janice Sterling

(March 6, 2016 - 1:17 pm)

african lions are down to less than 20,000 – this is for the whole of africa – they only hunt sick or injuried animals – they help keep the herds healthy – people have moved into the areas where the lions live so they think its ok to attack the lions – leave africa wild –

• NickNack

(October 20, 2015 - 1:00 am)

I am sorry but you obviously do not live in Africa or know much about what is going on. Just quit and find other work you say! Jobs are very scarse here and for every 1 job out there there are over 50 people that want it.

• johnlewisdesign

(October 18, 2015 - 10:39 pm)

MEH I EMPLOY A LOT OF PEOPLE, THEY HAVE TO GO PART TIME

I think he will find the buck stops with you no matter how you dress it up, pal. Welcome to 2015, where rich and powerful people start being held accountable for their actions after many years of abuse of the system.

• kym

(October 18, 2015 - 11:08 pm)

people care about you like you care about the life of the beautiful animals on this earth asshole

• Rob

(October 19, 2015 - 1:11 am)

Why isn’t anyone crying about Cecil’s half brother who died of starvation in the national park , nor the 5 elephants that were poached for the Asian market in Zim. that same week ….. Get real and give African wildlife real support , stop buying Asian goods , rant and rave on Asian government facebook sites . Some of you guys make me sick with your so good attitude and yet not be bothered with the big picture ….

• Pam Dworshak

(October 19, 2015 - 6:54 pm)

They should be crying about the people being slaughtered , raped, sold as sex slaves. being cut open while they are fully awake, and their organs ripped out of their bodies and sold on the black market, all this is even happening to little kids and babies. They just want to look like they are good people, as they carry on over a lion that was not far from death, his guides are the ones that messed up and over a lion they never heard of before this, and wish death on a human. They are worse then him, he went about this the right way when he planned his trip, the guides messed up, not him. People are so hurtful to other people. It is really sad and we wonder why our world has gone to hell. It’s people like these on here.

• jeky

(October 28, 2015 - 1:05 am)

Who tells you that “they” are not crying over other brutality as well? Who are you to judge what´s moving a person where? Are you omnipresent at the internet to evaluate everybody´s activities?

You better go to pages, where you think it´s “valuable” to get active instead of mimimi-ing here.

• Woodcutter52

(November 1, 2015 - 10:24 am)

Just shut the fuck up you uninformed cunt. YOU are the one that should be cut open and sold into slavery, though I would not say sex slavery, as you couldn’t PAY anyone to fuck you. You advocate for hunters to kill and slaughter animals, and you condemn all of us that find that morally wrong and reprehensible to humanity. Fuck you and your idiotic ideas about some animals needing to die, and your stupid ass comment that Cecil was not far from death, you are so fucking stupid it is sickening. Cecil was the king of that park, and would have lived many many more years. Where the hell do you get your misguided bullshit info?? OBVIOUSLY it is NOT from credible sources. So just go the fuck away bitch, you are a big dumb ass supporter of just kill everything. Go somewhere and just kill yourself bitch, you don’t know SHIT.

• Woodcutter52

(November 1, 2015 - 10:27 am)

Dworshit, go fuck yourself, you are an incompetent fucking bitch that supports murdering animals, and you know NOTHING about the life animals lead. Why don’t you just go kill yourself, you incompetent fucking bitch!!!!

• BreezeCyclone

(October 28, 2015 - 1:06 am)

Who said we are not? You are missing the big picture that Cecil is an icon for the awakening of the people for the African animals plight of future extinction.

• Diane Daniels

(October 19, 2015 - 2:14 am)

Hope you and that fucking dentist both become ‘Ruined’ hope you’re both penniless by your businesses closing down and that you end up in the gutter, where all shit gathers, you will be very much at home there, hopefully you will both die there, but who cares? NOBODY!

• Jayne McLaren

(October 19, 2015 - 4:24 am)

Hope he suffers

• The Accidental Anarchist

(October 19, 2015 - 4:31 am)

I wouldn’t be happy until your head is on my wall as a trophy.

• Lila Cavadel

(October 19, 2015 - 8:40 am)

To the hunter: could you possibly turn this around and let some good come out of all this?

• Esther Cruz

(October 19, 2015 - 11:02 am)

His life is ruined!! What about Cecil. He was killing innocent animals for a profit. He is the one who ruined his family. I hope, he goes to jail. If not, money can buy almost anything, including judges, lawyers, etc. but he will not escape from the real justice that has nothing to do with human justice, which is not for everyone.

• opal

(October 19, 2015 - 3:51 pm)

Karma, he knew he was hunting a protected animal he should be in prison for what. He did.

• Pam Dworshak

(October 19, 2015 - 6:21 pm)

So many of you say he deserves this. He hired guides, had all his paper work and was legal to hunt a lion. The guides even said he was not at fault. I could never see a collar on this lion, the people of Africa didn’t even know about this lion, none of you knew of this lion. Not many lions live to 13 even. It was a old lion that was off its territory, people have said they could hear the other lion fighting with this lion, it wouldn’t have been the first time he got kicked out of a pride. It makes me sick that when we have bigger problems going on in the world today, like Christians being murdered, raped, kidnapped and sold as sex slaves, being cut open while they are still alive and awake and terrorist making Dr, pull their organs out so they can sell them on the black market, they are doing this to little kids and babies to. Our countries being invaded by young healthy muslim men, but yet the Christians are being left behind to suffer more. Just because you don’t hunt does not make it wrong. He was not on the wrong, some of you have said it, Karma, you better believe she is a bitch. I wish I would see more of you caring about human lives being taken then a old lion. I put human life first always. PETA has their nose into this also.Here is how much PETA cares about animals that they don’t let the public openly know about. Who are they to even say anything.

They took in 1025, dogs owner claimed 3~adopted 23 ~transferred 209 ~euthanized 788 ~miscellaneous 1~ on hand 1

They took Equine took in 2 ~adopted 2

They took Livestock took in 17 ~adopted 11 ~euthanized 5~ on hand 1

They took Other companion animals took in 332 ~adopted 101 ~transferred 101 ~euthanized 100~ on hand 30

They took in 35 poultry ~adopted 9 ~euthanized 26

A total of 3017 animals

Wildlife received 111~ relocated or released 12 ~euthanized 99

PETA Euthanized a total of 2,554~ animals they adopted out 162~ transferred 365 ~owner claimed 6 ~miscellaneous 1~ they had 40 on hand

Total Revenues 51,933,001.00
    So with bringing in over 50 million this is all they could do for the animals they put their own hands on!!

This is for 2014 now go and jump on them about killing animals

• Pam Dworshak

(October 19, 2015 - 6:25 pm)

They took in 1606 cats, owner claimed 3 adopted out 16 transferred to other shelter 43 euthanzied 1536 on hand 8 here are the cats for PETA

• a4dd4a

(October 20, 2015 - 11:52 am)

Bigger problem is YOUR perspective. This matters too.

• Benjamin E. Davis

(October 20, 2015 - 9:25 pm)

This is about the murder of Cecil the lion and poaching not about other issues. Just because there are other issues in the world does not make this one any less important. Attacking this issue does not further your cause it just makes you sound ignorant.
      Besides this man deep down inside new he was killing a protected lion, he deserves to rot in jail as do all the people he employs. Big game hunting needs to go away for good, it is a blood sport.

• Pam Dworshak

(October 21, 2015 - 2:44 pm)

He was never charged with anything. What does not being charged with any crime at all make a person? I find it really sad how people can in a open forum wish death on another human. It is pretty scary also, explains the mental health issues we have today.

• Bruce Stanley

(October 22, 2015 - 9:48 am)

Pam he wasnt charged because, he more thanlikely paid some people off down there (secretly), that is how the world operates down there. I’ve spent time there, and in South America. Money talks — big time!

• Pam Dworshak

(October 22, 2015 - 4:33 pm)

I am 100% against poaching ok. I hunt. If you read everything, you would know that the guides that he hired so it would be a legal hunt. They said it was not him, it was them, he did not know. Think about this, poachers don’t spend 55,000.00, they do it for free, they don’t go thru all the hassle to get all the paperwork. It was the guides that were guilty.

• Steven Strauss

(October 27, 2015 - 6:08 pm)

No one you cite was doing it for kicks.

• BreezeCyclone

(October 28, 2015 - 1:09 am)

oh and Pam? about Christians, they are the root cause for all the evils in the world. I didn’t see you mention in the central African republic about Christians hacking Muslims to death on a large scale. What about them? you shouldn’t bring religious factions into this. Its stupid to bring other issues here when its a blog about CECIL THE LION. 😀

• occupywalkusa

(October 19, 2015 - 7:23 pm)

So let me see if I get this correct.
    Capitalism, you enjoyed because you got to go kill a lion, which you paid to do.
    But it is also people can vote with their dollar when they do not like someone or their business practices.

Sorry you can’t complain.
    You made your bed now sleep in it or pull yourself up by your bootstraps

• Stephen

(October 20, 2015 - 4:40 am)

The pathetic little whinger – he’s a complete knob and the rest of the world knows it – may he rot in hell please. Hopefully his wife and children will wake up and smell the coffee and dump him

• Nancy Botes

(October 20, 2015 - 11:10 pm)

This is FANTASTIC news!!! Get a career with some ethics and rather put your efforts into helping save wildlife. Make a difference and do a complete turnaround!

• Jimbo

(October 21, 2015 - 5:48 pm)

This has nothing to do with whether the hunt was legal or he was misguided. Trophy hunting is Immoral! Im sure he was cheering and smiling as he needlessly took this beautiful animals life?I hope this guys dies a slow painful death full of misery! We are not the only animals with feelings and family’s that love us and depend on us! Rot in Hell you deserve it!

• Sian

(October 22, 2015 - 4:25 am)

You stupid man, didn’t you every stop to think that killing an innocent popular animal wasn’t going to have any come back. The best news was hearing your business is going down the pan and you are hated by everyone. Sell your house and donate it to the WWF if you want to gain any brownie points….

• CAL FIRE NEWS (@CalFireNews)

(October 22, 2015 - 9:35 pm)

#Karma at work….

• Marilyn Batt

(October 23, 2015 - 2:00 pm)

Hopefully he and people like him are coming to realise how abhorrent their actions are, and that there are consequences once their behaviour is known. In other words, if their own conscience doesn’t stop them behaving in such a despicable and disgusting way, then the resulting notoriety just might.

• Joe

(October 25, 2015 - 1:01 pm)

Isn’t someone going to blame the gun, and call for more gun control?

• Eileen Leslie

(October 26, 2015 - 12:49 pm)

Well, that’s what happens when you heartlessly kill a public pet. Cry me a river.

• Fay

(October 28, 2015 - 2:18 pm)

His life might be ruined but Cecil’s life has been ended. Live with it.

• cjfVlzRatZVcZe

(November 9, 2015 - 8:20 pm)

597133 522438This douche bag loves his illegal bretheren because hes a itiaen of the world and we ought to be ashamed of ourselves I got news for you Asswipe get your asswiping ass back to the craphole where you came from with all of your illegal beaners 352506

• Felix Campeau

(November 11, 2015 - 7:18 pm)

bookmarked!!, I like your web site!

• Lani Minella

(November 13, 2015 - 12:45 pm)

I am quite a Cecil Activist and would like some way to reach reporters or Magistrate Lindiwe Maphosa to put pressure on him from the world to sentence Bronkhorst Nov 20th. Tried everything to find contact info. can you help please?

• Rebecca

(March 7, 2016 - 1:54 am)

Goody, goody gumdrops. I hope he and the ghastly dentist both pay dearly for ALL the animals they have mained and destroyed. Karma, dudes …..

• ciobi

(March 7, 2016 - 6:53 am)

Damn you Doctor, AND YOUR FAMILY ! Shot dead !

• Sharon Greenway

(March 7, 2016 - 12:39 pm)

All hunting should stop, hunting is a blood sport, it’s wrong, leave our animal alive for all of us to enjoy with our eyes.

• Eddie D'Eduardo De Vivo

(March 8, 2016 - 1:44 pm)

Deserves everything he gets…personally I’d like to see him hunted with a bow and arrow then mercilessly shot and have his head removed from his torso!

• Louis sessa

(March 8, 2016 - 4:31 pm)

You deserve everything you get ,you practice is ruined as it should be. Continue to boycott His business…

• mmrfixit

(March 9, 2016 - 10:17 am)

His life was ruined????

DO WAS CECIL’S!!!

• mack78

(March 9, 2016 - 11:20 am)

Great news. This report made me smile. 🙂

• Gahad

(March 10, 2016 - 1:19 pm)

Interesting to see life of an animal is more important than the lifes of human being our own kind.. look at this world around you every day thousands are dying in war and other crimes, we should be more concerned about our own kind.

• Ronny

(March 11, 2016 - 2:20 am)

There is around 9 billion humans around the planet, there are less than 5000 lions. Yes, lions life is more important than a handful of humans, any effort to preserve them to the future generations to see its wonder is worthwhile. Our own kind is a damn cancer that keep reproducing and eating away the planet capacity to sustain life.

• Pam Dworshak

(March 11, 2016 - 2:47 am)

Liberalism is a mental illness, they could careless about little kids being raped, they would rather have, hug a terrorist day. I agree with you, human life is something they have no respect for and that is a very scary thing.

• Evan

(March 11, 2016 - 2:15 am)

Just holy fuck! There are thousands raped murdered kidnapped more beheaded othervs skin peeled off while alive for fun, and most of you are sounding like your devoting your life to ruining one man’s life for fuck sake I hope you all experience the hell your wishing on another for being the primate he is. All of you are whats wring in the worng lets crush another and ignore the true sinister acts we let be commited daily… Right….

• Justice for all

(March 13, 2016 - 5:32 pm)

So was the Life of the lion , you destroyed it ! At least your living !

• john zolis

(March 13, 2016 - 7:47 pm)

Theo Bronkhorst,go kill yourself you are a waste of oxygen like all those involved in decimating our planets wildlife

• bea

(March 23, 2016 - 9:38 am)

Walter, so is Cecil’s.

• gloria monti

(August 23, 2016 - 8:58 pm)

are you being insulting or merely stupid?

• Annette Fennelly

(May 6, 2016 - 7:05 pm)

Look I don’t agree with killing any animal for sport or financial gain. This guy had proper documentation and paid a lot of money to hunt in Zimbabwe. Go after the government officials whom he paid. Not this hunter and dentist employer. More tragic the rhino who have their horn hacked off and left to die slowly watched on often by their own calf.

• Doug

(May 6, 2016 - 11:29 pm)

So you are saying it’s alright to kill whatn you want as long as you have the money to pay for a license? Just because someone is rich enough, doesn’t make it right. They killed a collared animal and that is illegal even with a license. The dumbass knew it but didn’t care. Now he’s whining and moaning because he’s being made an example of. It’s about time and I wish him the same fate he has brought unto other lives.

• Bruce Wayne

(May 7, 2016 - 9:43 pm)

He didn’t have the license to kill an animal that’s wearing a collar and been tagged. Read what he said, he acknowledge that it was wrong.. but since everyone else do it, he should be entitled to do it also. he got caught,

• gamergirlscience

(May 9, 2016 - 10:46 am)

But apparantly you do think its ok? Your personal quibble is paperwork. Not whether trophy killing is a fantastic idea to save endangered spiecies. He deserves his karma. I have as little empathy for this self entitled sadist as I have for any apologists 🙂

• jo

(May 10, 2016 - 3:50 pm)

all of them need to be gone after.. this shit needs to stop period.. he got involved and now pays the price..he made not have pulled the trigger but he set it up

• Troy

(August 22, 2016 - 6:56 am)

Annette, its people like you that go through life sucking d*ck and kissing a** that have made the world the repulsive place that it is. “Proper documentation” to go out and senselessly kill an innocent animal… did you think about that before you typed it? This a-hole hunter is the one who pulled the trigger, he could have reached down inside and said no, I’ll be the bigger man and NOT kill an innocent animal today. But no, he decided to be a cockroach instead, so f*ck him and his business and his family. He brought it all on himself.

• Selina Swaim

(August 22, 2016 - 8:03 am)

First things first…..one animal at a time…how do you think you can choose one life over another….you want the ones to have paid a huge amount of money with a paper trail to be left alone….let’s get this straight….the dentist…leave him alone…because he killed a lion ….a vanity kill that the government has deemed an unauthorized kill….and had a collar on that strictly shows all hunters and trackers this….this animal is protected….he is killed…because they were paid money and were caught….what are you drinking….the rhinos that you speak of the evidence on the poachers what is it…who is it…what vanity hunts is it….say it is the same circumstances…would you then say to forget the dentist and the tracker….because of their jobs….or because that they have had a hard time…the fing hard time for years have been had by the animals stalked…hunted…killed…they have seen their leaders of the packs murdered for and by these idiots with fat wallets…for no other reason than they wanted to….because they could…because they paid for it….these animals live there…we dont…they have a right to not be scared…they have a right to move at their leisure….they have a right….to damn just live and not be bothered….we don’t have to have our hands on everything….we need to leave these majestic animals alone….and your elitist way of thinking is certainly not helping….go f. Yourself….money is not all there is….if you have children….choose one to live….and one to die….that is also what you are saying….but you are taking money to look the other way while it happens….choose one….yes this is harsh….choose one….if you dont have kids if you have siblings….or your parents….wait that might enforce the elitist attitude you have….

• Carol Ann Hunigan Booher

(August 22, 2016 - 10:47 am)

No excuse, he went there to kill a beautiful Animal for no reason other than his ego, he got what he deserved and I am glad he lost his business maybe it will make the next slimeball think twice.

• Lynnette Bailey

(August 22, 2016 - 7:10 pm)

The guide knew Cecil was not an animal to be hinted. Why dont these weak assrd go to the real jungle to hunt. Oh thats right they r wannabes

• Anon

(August 22, 2016 - 7:58 pm)

What they did was illegal. They’re not supposed to lure animals out of the protected park with bait. They’re not allowed to shoot collared animals. Educate yourself. @Annette Fennelly

• David Webster

(August 23, 2016 - 3:23 am)

So you’re saying that makes it OK. He had a bit of paper saying it was so he can torture and kill whatever animals he wants. Sorry, you’re just as bad as the hunters.

• J Pritchard

(August 23, 2016 - 12:07 pm)

It’s not ok to kill for sport just because some cretin said it’s ok. Sorry, you must be a cretin as well. Nevermind.

• joelewd

(August 23, 2016 - 1:03 pm)

You do not do wrong just because you can! That is the point here!! NOT whether he had all documents, Killing rare animals is DEAD wrong.

• Annie

(August 24, 2016 - 2:04 am)

If someone paid a lot of money to hunt you down and had “the proper documentation”, would that be acceptable then? Doesn’t change anything, these people are still ignorant a***holes.

• Nicolae

(August 24, 2016 - 3:17 am)

Actually, I think Annette’s point was to go after the ones that made this possible, rather than the tool. But some were too filled with rage and too busy to read passed the second sentence. 🙂

• Michele Paton

(August 24, 2016 - 4:04 am)

It was his decision to kill Cecil, he aimed and fired. No one person has the justification to shoot any innocent animal as if they are god. I am glad his life is ruined, Cecil didn’t have the option to say otherwise. All game killing should be stopped. When all species are extinct and we have ruined our beautiful planet…what will they shoot then? We know governments are corrupt, so is the mind of a trophy hunter.

• Brianna

(August 24, 2016 - 9:34 am)

This is not the killer…this is the guy that set up the illegal paper work to kill a tame pet…not feeling sorry for him at all….OR the dentist for that matter I don’t care how much money they paid.

• Rosa martin

(August 22, 2016 - 1:31 am)

At least he has a LIFE but Cecil didn’t have choice now did he???? Karma is a bitch buddy!!!! Stop the killings period!

• J grobler

(August 24, 2016 - 2:20 am)

And u go fck yourself for saying something like this. Or how bout instead I say 2 u: ‘Go fck your mother’. U inbreed cu.nt, you put the life of an animal above a human being? U sad twisted fck..

• Brianna

(August 24, 2016 - 9:37 am)

It was not a choice of who lives….the animal or the human…it was I am a weak asshole so I am going to make myself feel like a big man by killing someones pet….

Yeah that totally makes you a bad ass…killing an animal that children can play with…

• Jennifer

(August 24, 2016 - 9:50 am)

I, for one, am GLAD that his life & business are ruined! They deserve that kind of karma!

• Terry Scott

(March 14, 2016 - 1:00 pm)

GOOD…..HOW COULD YOU LOVE A MONSTER LIKE THAT??????????

• Terry Scott

(March 14, 2016 - 1:59 pm)

I HOPE THE REST OF HIS LIFE IS AS MISERABLE AS HE IS…….

• juliewhitlock

(May 7, 2016 - 2:47 pm)

That son of a bitch will be found . It is just a matter of time. He is in hiding in a third world country. Everyone be visual Get him . That is unspeakable. I once petted cecil i was told not to but i did it anyway and he licked my arm . How dare that man have cecils head hidden. Don’t worry there is onnly one mount of cecil and it Will surface…….

• vanzie

(August 24, 2016 - 9:19 am)

You Juliewhitlock are talking the biggest load of SH&t out!!!! Cecil was NOT a “tame Circus Lion” as you portray him?? “Licking your arm whilst you petted him??? You are a LIAR of the most horrible kind! Cecil would not ( as wild Lion Lion) allow any human within 5meters of him ( whilst they were in a vehicle) – he was a wild Lion – completely averse to human contact!! Again you are a liar of the worst kind!! – trying to hitch a ride to fame on the back of Cecil ?? Liar of the worst kind!

• Luke

(March 16, 2016 - 9:10 pm)

Good.

• Grace Scicluna

(March 17, 2016 - 3:20 pm)

I HOPE WHAT HAPPENED TO CECIL happens to you…….killer.

• Moda Tienda

(March 21, 2016 - 6:39 am)

Very interesting info!Perfect just what I was searching for!

• Susan

(April 4, 2016 - 4:22 pm)

Oh I am so thrilled to hear this!!! What an utter low life this Dentist is.

• Malinda Nel

(May 6, 2016 - 12:25 am)

Nothing happened to the dentist. This is the hunter in Zim

• Robert Thompson

(April 8, 2016 - 8:59 am)

My father’s name was Cecil and he was an amazing gentleman who nurtured his family of 7 offspring 5 girls and 2 boys. We were taught to love animals and would never take an animals life as they were a part of us be it squirrals, dogs, cats, hamsters, rabbits but would have loved a pet cheetah or lion but not allowed in suburbia. So said that a bullet could end the life of a magnificent cat. Satisfaction comes from preserving life not taking it. Disgusted.

• vanzie

(August 24, 2016 - 9:23 am)

Squirrels?? Hamsters?? Rabbits? Do you even eat meat?? Pet Cheetah? Lion? Have you any idea what crap you are advocating? Have you ever seen ANY of these Animals in the wild? Any of them at all??

• Ghalib Asadullah

(May 5, 2016 - 6:44 am)

That serves him right

• Samm Lewis

(May 5, 2016 - 9:05 am)

How many animals have suffered and died in agony for Bronkhurst’s bloody “business”. He, and Palmer, and all other trophy hunters are scum of the Earth.

• bryn kinnaird

(May 7, 2016 - 3:12 am)

Theo once sent me a reply to an Email requesting he stop hunting with a picture of a freshly cut out Rhyno heart suggesting I should FO bleeding heart liberal. I just want to say I’m glad your business has collapsed it couldn’t have happened to a nastier bloke.

• Elizabeth Marino

(May 5, 2016 - 6:11 pm)

I

• Elizabeth Marino

(May 5, 2016 - 6:16 pm)

I am so very happy that your life is ruined, you murderer! Just as you’ve taken so many innocent lives you jackass! You deserve to rot in a Zimbabwe prison along side that useless POS Palmer. I can’t stand to look at either one of you! There is a special place in hell for people like you!!!

• Lefty Blitzer

(May 5, 2016 - 8:19 pm)

Boo fucking hoo you worthless piece-of-shit. You ruined a lot of animals’ lives by killing them for “fun”. Your worthless carcass should be exterminated slowly and painfully. I’m glad your life is “ruined” but believe me, it can, and WILL, get much worse. And you deserve it all. FOAD

• Herald brinks

(May 6, 2016 - 12:20 am)

Lets torture and kill All poachers
    worldwide

• Michael Dare

(May 6, 2016 - 5:41 am)

destoryed?

• Helen Oakes

(May 6, 2016 - 9:37 am)

I hope the dentist is getting as much trouble – he shouldn’t get away with it.

• chardman

(May 6, 2016 - 11:51 am)

Even Photoshop has spell check.

• kati

(May 6, 2016 - 1:22 pm)

Oh boo hoo, my business is ruined….well THINK before you do something stupid, don’t let money and greed blind you. And as for the ruined family, any wife and kids will be better off without a ruthless animal slayer.

• Pray To Dog

(May 6, 2016 - 1:40 pm)

Karma is not supposed to be easy….

• Steven

(May 6, 2016 - 3:39 pm)

Brockhorst, you are Your a professional guide, which means you should know Cecil was tagged and not legal to hunt. You have no excuse for letting that asshole Walter kill Cecil! You should have thought about that before you took the asshole out. Your business deserves to fail and all those people you employ should lynch you!

• J S

(May 6, 2016 - 4:54 pm)

• J S

(May 6, 2016 - 4:57 pm)

-and they are on half-time now…” Well that’s more time than the Lion has anymore. He said that collared lions were hunted every year and he ‘BELIEVE.’ Well that’s just it; Just because you believe whatever doesn’t mean it’s right or legal, same thing as”Judge I didn’t know” Stupid Prick! I understand it’s his living/income, completely legal which is certainly fine, ethics & morals are a different story but Cry me a river & I’ll put a bullet in you to shut you up. Believes only one thing, GREED of $ signs! …And look where that got him.

• Gudrun

(May 6, 2016 - 5:05 pm)

I don’t care if the “hunt” was legal or not, Cecil is still dead, how dare you kill any animal!! for sport!!
    so many disgusting people in this world, and I am ashamed to say that one such animal killer is a woman, that dentist, and she is no lady, believe me!!

• Gudrun

(May 6, 2016 - 5:11 pm)

sorry, she was a vet, not a dentist, he was the dentist, so upset that I said it wrong 🙁

• Brian

(August 22, 2016 - 4:34 am)

She was a vet? Not one in it for the money eh?

• jon doer

(May 6, 2016 - 9:08 pm)

I don’t understand how the dentist is still in business. A noble beast killed, while a vet who killed a cat with an arrow loses her license??? Who would go to this guy’s office?

• Lesley Barrett

(May 6, 2016 - 10:39 pm)

I love these knee jerk reactions without an spit of common sense. Culling has to be done, its called good husbandry, Cecil was old and it was either this or die painfully as animals cannot tell you what is wrong, ii do however feel the hunter is the one to blame, as i am sure there is something wrong with those who enjoy killing as sport. In my local park we have animals, and the deers need to be culled at certain times to allow the others to have enough food and breed healthily. I thing a lot of unintelligent people on here don’t think things through. I also believe some people ought to be shot too, The government is doing more harm to vulnerable people in the UK and are no better than a hunter, they are bullies and sadists without an ounce of compassion. I find most who bleat on here are not the brightest on the planet, and a few could be culled here, so we have the survival of the fittest and not the thickest. But we can’t have everything we want.

• Gudrun

(May 9, 2016 - 9:15 am)

maybe culling is a humane way to do it, but Cecil was lured away from a sanctuary, he was shot with an arrow, then left to wander in pain all night, then the next morning was killed?? these people need to find another way to earn a living, and should say no when the rich want to kill something; don’t we have a right to be outraged when the innocent are used this way?? have you no compassion, if you want to cull an animal do it humanely, instead of lust filled hunters being allowed to kill these beautiful animals!!

• Elliander Eldridge

(May 7, 2016 - 9:32 pm)

Actions have consequences. He chose to bribe the equivalent of a zookeeper to lure a lion away from its protected zone to kill it knowing full well that the male was co-dominant with another male it shared a pride with. Tgus resulted in another pride moving in to kill that second male, then killed the Offspring of those males before securing the females for the Alpha of the other Pride. This in turn resulted in the complete destruction of lion biodiversity in the area which conservationalists were trying hard to maintain. The destruction of which hurts the interest of even the lion hunting association whom he was licensed through. His little scheme hurt a large number of hunters which is why they barred him. Naturally, causing so much damage on all sides would result in a media frenzy which in turn would result in people boycotting his business in protest which naturally would ruin his life. He may have found a legal loophole when he killed the lion right outside it’s protected zone, but there are still consequences to face.

• Caroline

(May 7, 2016 - 10:30 pm)

Hunting is cowardly. Do the animals they hunt have a gun too? Would they fight them bare handed for their so called trophy……Mmmmmm. There is no excuse for hunting any living thing. It is an absolute disgrace and all for ego and pride. Pride comes before a fall and in the 21st century all hunters should be hunted down and prosecuted!! Everything we do in life has a consequence and the hunter should become the hunted.

• Chantelle

(May 8, 2016 - 12:32 am)

His business is destroyed – the business of killing innocent beautiful animals for financial gain. Ha! Karma exists.

• lazypawsuk

(May 8, 2016 - 6:24 am)

Am I upset that his life is in ruins? Let me think for a minute. Erm, no. I’m not upset at all. Am I upset that Cecil the lion no longer has a life – that doesn’t need any thinking about – you bet your sweet ass I’m upset. I hope that ignorant arrogant bastard gets what he is due. Trophy hunting is not a fair sport; the lion is a sitting target so where’s the sport in that? Arsehole.

• King Kevin

(May 8, 2016 - 2:37 pm)

look how many zebras and wart hogs are happy cecil is dead? cape buffalo lives matter!

• Shelly

(August 22, 2016 - 9:38 am)

But Cecil only killed to feed himself not for fun so think again Kevin !!!!!

• Shelly

(August 22, 2016 - 9:52 am)

But Cecil only killed to feed himself not for fun so think again Kevin !!!!

• Suzelle

(May 9, 2016 - 1:53 am)

Karma is a bitch…..

• Bob

(May 12, 2016 - 4:31 pm)

No shit you shit. Bad Mojo.Bad hunter.

• Maria West

(August 21, 2016 - 8:48 pm)

Maybe you should put trigger in your mouth and pull trigger, then you won’t be suffering anymore. As for legal issues, Palmer should be on trial with him.

• seachranaidhe1

(August 22, 2016 - 3:25 am)

Reblogged this on seachranaidhe1.

• kathleenolssonnelson

(August 22, 2016 - 6:27 am)

I hope that what Walter J. Palmer did to Cecil the Lion is exactly what happens to him. Someone should shoot him, make him suffer agony for hours, then skin him alive BEFORE beheading him. So Walter J. Palmer gets the fullness of his murder and cruelty toward an innocent, AND PROTECTED, creature.
    There is NO excuse, NONE for slaughtering animals. Only ego driven lunatics and ammo sexuals who can’t
    get it off with real women do such monstrous acts. Shame. May Palmer suffer forever and ever and ever.

• Shelly

(August 22, 2016 - 9:34 am)

Im so pleased he’s having a bad time in his life well at least he’s living poor Cecil hasn’t got a life anymore you murdered him he so a a wonderful animal. I hope your wife and children leave you and you end up a bag man walking with your belonging in a trolley . I hope you die a painful death !!!! I hate you so much you monster ,COWERD !!!!

• Ginger Penley

(August 22, 2016 - 3:37 pm)

I am certain you were not making the announcement about your business decline/closing expecting some sort of sympathy….. Karma is a bitch and she came back for YOU. I hope you are haunted by Cecil’s death (and other animals you have destroyed) for the rest of your painful days.

• sherri pickett

(August 22, 2016 - 4:22 pm)

Boo hoo you and your wife deserve this Karma selfish greedy people

• Jason Wright

(August 22, 2016 - 4:34 pm)

And now since he’s out of business, poor innocent workers are now unemployed or working half-time. Well, I don’t think anyone cares because they are supporting the business by working in it. Yeah, I fully understand that some people in that God forsaken place have to survive, but not every person there is in this business.

And I wish some of you people would stay on the topic The topic is what the headline reads. While many of us are against trophy hunting of all animals, there is no need to bring up other animals also hunted. You’d be complaining about poor Cecil if we were talking about a rhino here. Stop trying to stand out and contribute something relevant.

• Susanne Cuomo Smith

(August 22, 2016 - 5:23 pm)

So it’s okay if you have a lot of money that makes it okay to shoot another innocent animal? Who ever thinks this is okay, is as stupid as the dentist who payed for the lion to be killed and the asshole who pulled the trigger. Oh poor baby your life is falling apart that’s just to bad isn’t it. You and your wife deserve every damn thing that comes your way. As for the dentist he should have the same luck to lose everything. They both should be charged. Did you both get off watching the poor animal suffer? Remember karma is a bitch and you both will get what you fucking deserve assholes. Rot in hell you pieces of shit.

• Philly Bob Squires

(August 22, 2016 - 6:39 pm)

Can I ask, other than self defense… why the hell would you want to shoot a lion anyway??
    Are you gonna eat it? No… well.
    Even in self defense, if you’re stupid enough to put yourself in that kind of position, you deserve to be eaten by a lion.

• David Boldock

(August 23, 2016 - 3:35 am)

@Bruce Wayne: So Twatman, if any of these scum do not get caught, it is all ok for them to continue with their vile diminutive dick activities?

• Christopher Ament

(August 23, 2016 - 6:02 am)

If I had my way I’d stick both the hunter and the dentist in a cage and shoot them myself. Trophy hunting is the most cowardly form of hunting. We are already losing much of our wildlife, but these idiots can’t grasp the consequences of what will happen, when most of our wildlife is dead.

• griddowngirl

(August 23, 2016 - 12:48 pm)

I’m pretty sure there are a lot of people who wouldn’t piss on these guys if they were on fire…I know I wouldn’t.

• Joy Thompson

(August 23, 2016 - 1:17 pm)

Oh bugger at first I thought it was the evil American dentist Walter Palmer who’d lost his lucrative business. I was punching the air with such glee I created a sonic boom! But no, the story is saying it’s his equally-vile cohort Theo Bronkhorst who’s gone bust. I’m glad to hear such good news. He’s bleating about all his employees on HALF time. Boo-hoo. Ye gods they should be on ZERO hours. Anyone working in such a vile industry deserves bad things happening to them. Karma.

• Anne Cutler

(August 23, 2016 - 2:30 pm)

Good, he certainly deserves it. He killed just to be killing, totally heartless!

• americaishackedandhijacked

(August 24, 2016 - 4:50 am)

American’s are out to save so many other things than themselves. … your rant is in it’s proper context. And I fully agree.

However it’s time for men standing up to punks. It would be pleasure to stand with and simply kick some ass over these horrific crimes. However, we are not dealing with simple everyday crooks. These gangsters need the attention of our military. And I have been asking them to take that action for a long time. But no reply as of yet.
    LOOK HERE:
    All too often the heroic good guys go unnoticed. My heart reaches out to them and says THANK YOU for your honesty, integrity, dedication, knowledge and service. Most Police & Military enter into a career with pure hearts & take an oath to Serve & Protect the people + The Constitution. …… ….. But ….. ….. that’s not what is happening….. And I’ve been saying this for 10 years

• Keith G

(August 24, 2016 - 5:32 am)

Actions have consequences.

• Susan George

(August 24, 2016 - 8:47 am)

Good, I’m glad his life is ruined. Couldn’t have happened to a more deserving POS

• Jan Holbrook

(August 24, 2016 - 9:47 am)

It’s a pity that Walter Palmer’s life and business weren’t ruined as well – disgusting blood-thirsty creature.

• elicbxn

(August 24, 2016 - 10:21 am)

GOOD!!! I hope you can NEVER show your face again you slime ball! You lured the lion out to kill him, that is just SO WRONG!

• The Mystershyster

(August 26, 2016 - 7:19 am)

Its idiots like you that blame innocent people for the most idiotic stuff they don’t even understand! You dumbasses dont even know that these special hunts are set up to protect all the populations in that habitat! Lions have no natural enemy and their populations get out of control easily and wipe out other species.. Then the lions are wiped out because there is too little to support them. Their government is responsible for this bullshit. Who here is STUPID enough to think he knew this was “Cecil”? Purely ignorant groups like this shows how dumbed down our society is these days – they dont teach population control in school anymore and there certainly is zero lack of common sense – Cecil wasnt “Poached”! this guy had a permit to hunt a lion. He made a mistake and got this one. Groups like this have destroyed this guy’s life and all the families associated to this guy … so that makes you all absolute hypocrates.. Get a life you idiots!!!!

• vanzie

(August 26, 2016 - 8:59 am)

Yeah I realise that you are someone that either lives in Africa or originates from our Beautiful continent! You have presented a well weighted and accurate description of this event – and the MOSTLY uninformed assine responses – as reflected on these pages! If only all these “pervasive bunny huggers” would take the time to read – ONLY read – about the african “habitat destruction coupled with shrinking wildlife habitats” all brought about by “despotic and corrupt african Governments” who govern these countries – with their “so called” wildlife sanctuaries, who care for nothing else EXCEPT “enriching themselves – their families and their cronies” ad nauseum – then these first world pampered “safari want to be’s” who are always condemnatory and accusing – would realise the serious challenges faced daily, by Conservationists/Hunters/Guides! These are “average human beings” – born and schooled in Africa – who not only have to “carve out” a living day to day, month to month and year to year in perpetuity – but also without the comfort of a Government Pension/Benefits scheme etc etc and further more – abide by the crooked schemes dreamt up by the so called “law givers” who see ALL Life ( Not just animal life) – as not only expendable – but tradeable for the ubiquitous Us$ – whatever the opinion of European/caucasian mindset!!
        This was an horrendous error – albeit with tacit illegal Government approval by fawning landowner lackeys – and the result has damaged the visiting Human players in this theatre beyond their worst expectations. Give them a break and allow them the dignity of moving on with their lives! I am sure that the learned here will forever be with them!

• Nilda Gettert

(August 24, 2016 - 5:29 pm)

Poor Beautiful Cecil! I am in possession of a Korean War vintage pyrographic wood carving wall hanging which was carved by fire pyrographics. It is of Cecil. A beautiful Lion. The artist gave it to a heroic man,Robert Kone,who was in the Korean war,who gave it to me,before his death.. He was a good friend of my late Grandfather. We might be willing to part with it for the right compensation. It is so rare, beautiful,and so valuable.

• vanzie

(August 24, 2016 - 9:13 pm)

Methinks you are joking Nilda. The carving CANNOT be of “the Cecil” – IF it is “of Korean war vintage”? as you claim. The Korean war took place in the early 1950’s and if that carving is of Cecil???? – that would make Cecil around 60+ years old at the time of his unfortunate death?? ‘Lions on average generally live no more than 18 years on the outside, Cecil maybe lived a little longer – no more than a few extra years owing to various protective factors! That would put his birth around the year 1995 or thereabouts! Methinks as I indicated earlier, that you are attempting to “cash in” on this opportunity by attempting to peddle your wares??? – and indeed, If that is the case?? – then you too are in the same mould as the Dentist and should be treated accordingly too!

• Nilda

(August 24, 2016 - 9:19 pm)

Thanks, Methinks. Of course, I meant He resembles Cecil. How nice are you.

• Buddha Bless You !

(August 24, 2016 - 11:37 pm)

I agree with you Vanzie. Nilda is trying to “cash in” as you say. But, I doubt anyone will be so gullible to believe her story.

• D5

(August 24, 2016 - 10:42 pm)

You’re a terrible person.

• Lynn Quinn

(August 24, 2016 - 8:18 pm)

Good for him…HE ruined his life by being such a wicked man. Time for him to stop pointing fingers.

• Adrian Russell

(August 24, 2016 - 11:33 pm)

The original breaking story behind Cecil the lion helped to inspire a part of my new novel Nothing Left But Fear. For those that haven’t yet read it, I don’t want to say too much, but put it this way it made me feel a bit better about this horrible story, yours sadly Adrian Russell

• Steve Lindsey

(August 25, 2016 - 9:42 am)

He needs to repackage himself as a niche dentist for Ted Nugent fans.

• Susanita

(August 25, 2016 - 10:54 am)

Well Cecil’s life is no longer so why shouldn’t yours be ruined! Just Karma I’m afraid….

• Lisa

(August 25, 2016 - 2:39 pm)

Not smiling now, is he!!

• James

(August 25, 2016 - 7:56 pm)

Next time you go hunting go hunt a Rothchild or a Rockefellar. Even a Bush or a Clinton will be sufficient

• gregory david wilson

(August 26, 2016 - 1:10 pm)

i’m so happy he feels pain!!!!! karma is a bitch…………………i hope he ends up broke and on the street